Wednesday, April 21, 2010

my place in Netherlands

I can see outside world from my window..every Wednesday has a small market there..
Beside the street has Church,with clock.And every hour ring like a bell :(
Back side of my house ..
my place is up stair of that shop..
kitchen and dinning room...
That window I can't reach to look outside :( too high for me...
our dining area..
up stair has another 2 rooms, and 3 beds..
after you climb into my narrow space,you can see 5 doors :(( 2 are push-door and 3 are pull-door,how crazy I will be...
I hate this stair..
when I carry things with 2 hands, I cannot go up there because I have to hold the handler with one hand
Any way we have to stay here for 10 months.

2 comments:

  1. I visited your house. Nice...
    One day I will be there and visit you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shinlay yae...
    Don't give me only hope,I will always wait until you come....
    Please come and visit me:D

    ReplyDelete